More advice needed

nursejudy

Guest Jan V
Ferret won't be eating chocolate bars!!!!!!!!!!! more like throwing them at us!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I'm not concerned at all. I'll have Newt pack some of the heaviest lead sinkers we have and you and I can practice our casting using Ferret as a target. :yeah: We'll go after vermin rather than fish.... :fishing:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959
Ferret won't be eating chocolate bars!!!!!!!!!!! more like throwing them at us!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferret will breath his last dying breath whille Jan and Judy try getting his choccy off him cos he likes his choccy bars.

Warmed up and blended in a pint of milk, the business.:)

Having a couple of wimmin sat on me sounds quite appealing.;)

Having a couple of wimmin sat on me sounds quite appealing.;)

Odds on Ferret have been recalculated now 20/1 outsider to finish Squashed :oops:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

What are the odds for yourself after what you have posted in another topic sunbeam :sun::sun::sun:

Very Good............

I can't walk very well let alone run so I have my friend Flint to do the running for me :sun:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I see people have looked at the other thread .......but not commented!!!

my halo has slipped a little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

I see people have looked at the other thread .......but not commented!!!

my halo has slipped a little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are probably going into shock

They are probably going into shock

Thats what I did when I saw it :blink::blink::blink: I thought oh no !!!! those pictures have finally surfaced :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

only kidding about pictures...... I think!!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

well that little bit of information will keep Ferret off this forum and on that site for days!!!!!!!!1

I think this may have been partly my fault. I threatened Ferret with posting pictures of a college basketball player for Texas A&M. Now I'm gonna do it.

Her name is D’Nika Romero and here is a shot of her on the court and another when she is not in uniform. Hellofa player too.

On the court

cda22798.jpg

Later

89fa22c2.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President