Bait beds

five bellies

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt he'll be on in a minute to tell you you're wrong in his own inimitable style before throwing another wobbler and leaving again

He might point you here:

http://www.fishupdate.com/news/fullstory.p...eas_issues.html

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Best not to confuse the issue though Leon. Some folk on here either can't or don't want to understand the difference between industrial pollution discharges and sewage dispersal through SWT plants(Semi Water Treatment plants)

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.p...wtopic=5967&hl=

Amazing how some things come up again, If only we could all have the same idea at the same time and do something about it.

Huge I've taken the time to read your post I dont No how I missed it first time around, some cracking points made in a informative manor.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

On a good note, worm farms are becoming big business

I find the farmed rag worm excellent, I have no problems with it at all. But farmed lugworm is 'orrible. Don't know about you but lugworm isn't lugworm unless it stains your fingers yellow and the worms are the size of cigars. These farmed lugworm are all about 3" long maximum and bloated with so much water they are transparent. I hate using them, I spend all day thinking there is no scent trail from them.