STAVEY....GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE STAYING

DoubleShotDamo

Stavey, good on you for staying! Don't let the minority of moderators favourites push you out. You, to me, seem to be a no nonsense, call a spade a spade kind of bloke, and those who don't like it need not reply. It does appear that some people on here get the leniant treatment, where others don't.

Let's hope you future contributions are as lively and entertaining as your past ones, and let's hope not so many are deleted!

P.S. Any mullet in the cuckmere yet?

Countdown to 'topic move' initiated

Nah, he snuck a mullet reference in :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Nah, he snuck a mullet reference in :D

Missed that lol....

BUT I think you might not want to have let that little tip out of the bag :headhurt:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Stavey, good on you for staying! Don't let the minority of moderators favourites push you out. You, to me, seem to be a no nonsense, call a spade a spade kind of bloke, and those who don't like it need not reply. It does appear that some people on here get the leniant treatment, where others don't.

Let's hope you future contributions are as lively and entertaining as your past ones, and let's hope not so many are deleted!

P.S. Any mullet in the cuckmere yet?

If elton allows this to be posted? none at the mo mate but soon as! i will let you know ;) by carrier pidgeon if i have to :lol:

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly