Night owls

arthurcodsbody

Stuck on nightshift offshore on my own (very small platform) babysitting whilst we get some issues cleared away. Gonna be a long night me thinks. So any of you night owls or **** heads!! give us some company its a lonley old place out here at night on me own. Might even try and fasion a fishing line totally against the rules but just imagine.

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on and off the forum for at least the next 7-8 hours so you won't be by yourself.

"Very small platform" - I have no clue unless you work an offshore oil rig and yours isn't large.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I'll be on and off the forum for at least the next 7-8 hours so you won't be by yourself.

"Very small platform" - I have no clue unless you work an offshore oil rig and yours isn't large.

Bang on, normally north sea rigs accomodate around 70-100 people ours has 10! I have a feeling that by the end of the week i'll be like Tom Hanks in Castaway talking to a painted face on a football!!

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

Bang on, normally north sea rigs accomodate around 70-100 people ours has 10! I have a feeling that by the end of the week i'll be like Tom Hanks in Castaway talking to a painted face on a football!!

Matt

You could call the football head Stuey :P

Skippy

So many questions so little time....

I could always do a house call !!!!!!! will your caffeine intake keep you awake?

Judy

Ps

Sorry for butting in..

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)