Daiwa 7HT manual?

Ernie Eels

Is there anybody kind enough to scan me their instructions etc if there is such a thing that came with a daiwa 7ht or give me a link to them.

Reason why is that im pretty new to multi's etc and ive just managed to get myself a new unboxed 7ht that came with some bits in a bag, aint got a clue what they are for, was some copper circle things, little plastic bits, spanner etc. I dont even know where the daiwa reel oil is supposed to go that came with it. So some instructions would be good.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Ernie Eels:

Is there anybody kind enough to scan me their instructions etc if there is such a thing that came with a daiwa 7ht or give me a link to them.

Reason why is that im pretty new to multi's etc and ive just managed to get myself a new unboxed 7ht that came with some bits in a bag, aint got a clue what they are for, was some copper circle things, little plastic bits, spanner etc. I dont even know where the daiwa reel oil is supposed to go that came with it. So some instructions would be good.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

:cool: Hi, the bits in the bag are spare brake blocks and a couple of shims, the spanner is self explanitary. The brake blocks are for controlling the cast and the shims are for centralising the spool if needed, enjoy, Norman.