If women were football teams............

jedibond

Fulham - Charlotte Church: Proof that money can't buy you class. But could look more attractive if the Welsh bloke was given the elbow.

Birmingham - Pamela Anderson: Used to look good in the cups but now a declining force. Plus millions of people watched them get a good seeing to.

Wigan - Davina McCall: Poor attendance's confirm they've been promoted above their ability.

Portsmouth - Girls Aloud: Only one real class act among the hastily assembled line-up. You shouldn't like them but admit it, you've sneaked the occasional admiring glance.

Sunderland - Kerry Katona: Once the people's favourite but now an embarrassment. Fun while it lasted - now disappear from where you came, please.

Spurs - Keira Knightley: Undeniably easy on the eye with an attractive English spine. And proof that two little ones up front needn't be a drawback.

Everton - Dannii Minogue: The poor relation to the more glamorous sibling. Can anyone remember when it was they were supposed to be any good?

Arsenal - Jordan: Were more likeable when they weren't packed out with expensive foreign implants.

Newcastle - Jodie Marsh: Impressive front two but embarrassing at the back. Had surgery but need a lot more work to compete at a higher level.

Aston Villa - Dido: Bland, boring and still trading off the one big hit they had years ago.

Liverpool - Sophie Ellis-Bextor: Individually all the components look great but stick them together and it just doesn't work.

Chelsea - Rachel Stevens: You'd rather just watch them than listen to all that painful whining.

West Ham - Vicky Pollard: Nothing more needs saying as a teams fans speak for themselves - Chav's in Chav's clothing

Bolton - Clare Balding: You wouldn't. Not even if they were the last team on earth.

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

Edited by jedibond

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

OI OI

verry good but can't agree with newcastle united or my beloved aston villa :bangin:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

I think you have Arsenal and Spurs the wrong way around. Arsenal are the stylish attractive (if lightweight) A list celebrity. Spurs are the ones that think they are special but have little talent, are not as important as they think they are and are definately B list.

I think you have Arsenal and Spurs the wrong way around. Arsenal are the stylish attractive (if lightweight) A list celebrity. Spurs are the ones that think they are special but have little talent, are not as important as they think they are and are definately B list.

There's no way Arsenal have an English spine to their team. :yucky:

Dan

Being a Spurs fan myself I have to disagree with you ! And where exactly is Arsenal's English spine ??????

:P

Oops, sorry Dan, didn't see that you'd already picked that one up ! Doh !

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"