French day ticket waters

mfduk1

Evening all,

I am hoping to take a touring/camping holiday with my non fishing (as yet!) partner, holiday in France in July. Just wondering if any one was aware of any decent day ticket waters - somehwere between a runs and and a challenge where it might be possible just to book a couple of days to bivvy up.

All I've managed to find so far is gross family holiday parcs with a pond or week at a time places.

Not sure of the route yet but obviously starting in the north and possibly heading towards the Loire & Centre.

All help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

M

P.s anyone fished Bughfield Blue Lakes ? going next week - try and get the good lady in the habit !!!

Stick to the rivers would be my advice. They are free - you just need a fishing licence and you can go wherever the urge takes you. There's also some cracking fish in rivers like the seine, saone or loire.

Rob.

Thanks Rob,

Sounds like good advice. Will report back in due course.

Hi M,

We may be able to supply you with some day tickett fishing at our venue. Edens Lakes carp fishing in France.

We have a few spaces left in July, when you thinking of going? If you take our phone number with you give us a call a couple of days before you would like to come & we could let you know if we have space. :)

Adam

Edited by Edenslakes

French Carp Fishing At Its Finest.

www.edenslakes.com

I watched the last Tour de France race on television. We had good coverage since it was to be Lance Armstrong's last race before he retired.

The rivers when we saw footage of the racers crossing bridges looked large and deserted. I remembered thinking what a shame that all that water had zero anglers taking advantage of it except for a couple of people in a boat fishing near one of the bridges.

If fishing large rivers is something you might enjoy trying but don't know much about, plenty on here can help you with advice. I find them easier than lakes and especially when there is decent water flow although in mid-summer, that may not be happening.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi,

as a newly opened carp fishery (June 1st) in Indre we are certain to be able to accomodate you during your time in France. Superb surroundings, a great stock of carp and showers, toilets,etc we can also offer meals to our guests.

As an area to visit your partner will find glorious countrside, largely undiscovered by the Brits.,plus many beautiful walks,chateau's,villages,etc close by.If she is feling lazy we have 35 acres of woods and meadows plus our terace overlooking the lake and milpond to lounge around in.

Very special opening offers will make a visit light on the pocket also !!!

Check us out at Le Moulin du Mée carp fishery (www.carpdreams.com)(

Evening all,

I am hoping to take a touring/camping holiday with my non fishing (as yet!) partner, holiday in France in July. Just wondering if any one was aware of any decent day ticket waters - somehwere between a runs and and a challenge where it might be possible just to book a couple of days to bivvy up.

All I've managed to find so far is gross family holiday parcs with a pond or week at a time places.

Not sure of the route yet but obviously starting in the north and possibly heading towards the Loire & Centre.

All help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

M

P.s anyone fished Bughfield Blue Lakes ? going next week - try and get the good lady in the habit !!!

I watched the last Tour de France race on television. We had good coverage since it was to be Lance Armstrong's last race before he retired.

The rivers when we saw footage of the racers crossing bridges looked large and deserted. I remembered thinking what a shame that all that water had zero anglers taking advantage of it except for a couple of people in a boat fishing near one of the bridges.

If fishing large rivers is something you might enjoy trying but don't know much about, plenty on here can help you with advice. I find them easier than lakes and especially when there is decent water flow although in mid-summer, that may not be happening.

Bu the way - sorry about the spelling throughout my post - it seems my computer decides which key to use :lol:

Stick to the rivers would be my advice. They are free - you just need a fishing licence and you can go wherever the urge takes you. There's also some cracking fish in rivers like the seine, saone or loire.

Rob.

Totally agree with Rob. Make sure you "beef up" the tackle for the rivers, As well as very big Carp there are monster Cats in the rivers.

I am not sure but I think that you cannot night fish the rivers, even with a licence and the "Gurde du peche" do patrol, or so I have been told..!!

Bon Route..!!

Edited by Zaphod

Best Fishes

Zaph'

--------------

http://www.tenchfishers.net

Zaphods just 'zis guy, you know..!