Mouse Hole in Waders

Martin Salisbury

Discovered that a mouse in my garage has shredded just about everything it could get into or at. :wallbash:

It has even chewed a hole the size of an orange in my Ron Thompson classic pro neoprene waders. I have patch pack but the hole is way too big for that. Does anybody know/think that I will b able to repair it or do you think I'm going to have to get a new pair?

Regards,

Martin

Martin,try a local diving/sub-aqua shop.They will sell neoprene patchs/repair kits for suits and will often have/know of a repair service.

ok thanks. hate to think what people ar going to think when they see a huge hole in the backside of my waders :headhurt:

Regards,

Martin

ok thanks. hate to think what people ar going to think when they see a huge hole in the backside of my waders :headhurt:

We'd be tolerant Martin and accept that its just your way of life :)

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'