Happy birthday

Guest sandpipper

Thanks for your kind wishes....

Casey, I assumed you were talking about one of the other AN guys who have their birthday today!

The words 'Alan Stubbs' and sense aren't often used in positive conjunction!

Elton, you share your birthday with Bernadette, my social secretary, and rapidly becoming a quality silver fish anglerette. Be honoured mate.

As for my day... well, I am down in Kent and my son and daughter are coming over in an hour to take their 'elderly relative' - their words- down to the Oyster bar in Whitstable for lunch.

Thanks again, and have a great day all of you.

My sincere apologies Alan, I meant to prefix the word NON. :(

That's theworst thing about having met people... they suss you out too damned quickly!!

Yea but I hope you had a good one mate. What did you get for your birthday...a new set of wheels? :)

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Thanks for your kind wishes....

Casey, I assumed you were talking about one of the other AN guys who have their birthday today!

The words 'Alan Stubbs' and sense aren't often used in positive conjunction!

Elton, you share your birthday with Bernadette, my social secretary, and rapidly becoming a quality silver fish anglerette. Be honoured mate.

As for my day... well, I am down in Kent and my son and daughter are coming over in an hour to take their 'elderly relative' - their words- down to the BLUE Oyster bar for lunch.

Thanks again, and have a great day all of you.

Just correcting your post for you Al ;)

Oh and happy burfdee you OLD fart...........................

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Alan

Have a graet day I was hoping you might of made the Sweeps Festival.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Yea but I hope you had a good one mate. What did you get for your birthday...a new set of wheels? :)

No, that will be my 'divorce is through' present to myself.

My old car cost me £200 - and replaced one I lost due to having to pay 'Scouse Tax' - Don't knock it... It's lasted me over a year!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine