were to try

spud mckay

i wanna take my daughter somewere decnet fishing with me tomorrow,she is only 4 and she as been asking for days can she come fishing with me,im looking for some were decent i can take her were its qute easy to fish,with not many big stuff in.

if you can reccomend anywere i live in widnes but i have a car to travel

A simple 'whip', a sunny day, a small pool, magic. Mine started that young, and they still go fishing, complete with my grandchildren. We have access to a rudd stuffed farm pond, great for fun fishing. Hope that you find something similar.

anyone know any decnt places for her?

I know a place that is perfect but it is in Wigan so it might be a bit far? The pond is absoleutly rammed with rudd,perch and roach all under 2lbs (most are under a pound)

It is free to fish and it is remote so you wont have any worries about upsetting the occasional grumpy angler by casting in his swim :)

if this is any use give me a shout and I can mail you some directions......