UK Knife Regulations

Newt

lol.... :thumbs:

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheep get nervous at the sound of a zip :):)<_>

Hmmmm. Ours don't.

Different breed maybe?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Not just the UK for "locking blades" though Newt......

From Wikepedia.......

"In the USA

Knife laws vary tremendously. In Texas, for example, individuals may carry knives openly or concealed so long as they are single-edged, and are not daggers, switchblades, or gravity knives (balisong legality is questionable — there have been convictions). In some other States, fixed-blade knives are banned, open carry is banned, and sometimes concealed carry of anything except pocket knives is banned. Cities have ordinances further restricting these laws; in San Antonio, TX, it is a violation to carry a folding knife having a locking blade. In some metro areas such as Washington, D.C., going into office buildings or museums, or simply loitering, carrying even small 3" folding knives can be problematic. Other restricted areas in the U.S. include court buildings, federal property (the latter of which technically has a limit of 2.5 inch blades) and public school grounds."

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I have been suprised reading this thread.My dad always carried a penknife but comming from Sheffield that might be expected!!!!I

I have his old knife in my handbag now...it has blades at each end that pull out.I also have a lovely bone handled knife forerunner of a Swiss Army knife about 5"" long ,just checked my bag,there is a small fruit knife that was Mum's ,2 syringes and 2pairs of surgical scissors.......

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)