method mix

spud mckay

There no firm favourite method mix I used but I make various of mixes as it is down to trail and error! The main thing for the method mix is to used fish meal crumbs, various of pellets like carp pellets, trout pellets, and particle bait like sweetcorn etc etc.

More on about doing the method and how to mix the method on this link

http://fjames.proboards6.com/index.cgi?boa...read=1119048836

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

ive seen a few carpers use this,all different colurs and textures,im just wondering how do you make it and what can you make it with,also is it best only useing for carping?

i only use the method for carping as thats all ive caught on it. when using the method i prefer to use damp pellets and method mix. half and half. hold onto your rod though when method feeder fishing carp seem to rip the rod of the rest if your not watching. when i use the method i use a hooklength about 3 incehes long and always push my bait into the method feeder and put a lair of mix around the outside to kkep it in.

84854438.png

i only use the method for carping as thats all ive caught on it. when using the method i prefer to use damp pellets and method mix. half and half. hold onto your rod though when method feeder fishing carp seem to rip the rod of the rest if your not watching. when i use the method i use a hooklength about 3 incehes long and always push my bait into the method feeder and put a lair of mix around the outside to kkep it in.

There no need to hold the rod when you are doing "the specimen style" carping

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

There no need to hold the rod when you are doing "the specimen style" carping

i only use method when fish the quiver tip. i use straight lead for overnighters.

84854438.png

The method can be adapted to fish for almost all coarse species.

Saw a 2lb roach fall to one Friday evening.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Vitalin from the pet shop makes a great, cheap method mix.

what is that seph a few people on a pool near me (heronbrook) recommended it. he said he prefers it to method mix. ill have to see if i can lay my hand on some.

84854438.png