Some Unusual Flowers ...

J.K

Very Nice Joel ....

I know of the Venus Fly Trap, and the Pitcher Plant ... but I aint seen these before !! :blink::blink:

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

The pitcher plant also known as sarracenia. The first three flowers are off a pitcher plant. The other three are off the cobra lilly also known as Darlingtonia Californica. These plants can reach over 3ft tall !!

Hopefully come summer I will be able to post some more pictures showing the diversity of insect eating plants :)

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg

A few more for you Joel.

S.Leucophylia3.JPG

S.Popei1.jpg

S.Rubra.ssp.Wherryi-1.jpg

Some of last years flowers, Just got a Flava in flower at the moment. The rest are coming though.

That`s a cracking flower on your Cobra.

Dave

Edited by fisherman
ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

Dave, if you have msn please pm me your address ... mabey we can share our growlists and sites ?

Cant wait to see what the rest of my lot throw up this year. I have about 10 sending buds up at present :)

Great flowers !!

Joel

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg