Russian Drivers in a tunnel

Colin Brett

:blink::blink: Mad!!!

Paul

I'll be watching my mirrors the next time I take thw Blackwall . . and run into the car in front!

Andrew Boyd

Bit of an accident black spot, that tunnel...

Ooh, should I have said that? :blink:

Only kidding, Alan! :lol:

It's cool Dave. the guy was Polish and it's roundabouts to which I have an aversion.

I am looking at a Vectra Estate or similar at the end of the year, and I can have a 1994 Renault Megane for £250 at the end of this month to see me through until then. My brother, who's in the trade tells me 2 owners, MOT until Feb '07 taxed until Jan '07 (which pretty much pays for the car anyway!) and 45,000 miles from new.

It'll do.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

It's cool Dave. the guy was Polish and it's roundabouts to which I have an aversion.

I am looking at a Vectra Estate or similar at the end of the year, and I can have a 1994 Renault Megane for £250 at the end of this month to see me through until then. My brother, who's in the trade tells me 2 owners, MOT until Feb '07 taxed until Jan '07 (which pretty much pays for the car anyway!) and 45,000 miles from new.

It'll do.

I was winding you up about the non-PC use of "black spot", actually, but I appear to have scored a double whammy. :lol:

I was winding you up about the non-PC use of "black spot", actually, but I appear to have scored a double whammy. :lol:

Erm...yes!

Good shooting that man!

This is a cracking afternoon at work... people are telling a barrage of Tommy Coope jokes. I love 'em.

Absoolutely stupid, but funny.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Erm...yes!

Good shooting that man!

This is a cracking afternoon at work... people are telling a barrage of Tommy Coope jokes. I love 'em.

Absoolutely stupid, but funny.

saw him live on stage once. he walked on never said a word and i swaer the audience laughed non stop for a couple of minutes. ''Not like this :thumbdown: like that'' :thumbs:

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/