THAT'S BIG

Bobj

Hey Bob you suprise me. I thought I was sure to get a rise out of you on that one.

I do remember rafting down the Tully and being amazed that there was this big powerful tropical river and the only fish of any note in it were jungle perch weghing a pound or so.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Hey Bob you suprise me. I thought I was sure to get a rise out of you on that one.

You and Huge Vitae in league with each other, hey? ;)

Actually, there are several people would positively hate for ANY species of anything to be introduced to Australia....These same people grow roses and drink tea and coffee, all of which, are grown in abundance over here.

The Tully is about 700 km north of me but I'm not that keen to go that distance when I have 50-60 lb barra 60 km away.

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.