new artist

billy5000

Hi all

im now a register`d artist with this site and now have one of my songs listed(non profit mind)

take a look and listern and let me know what ya reakon.

the track was made because i wanted to try something other than boom boom boom tracks(trance,dance etc)but this ended up sounding like a track from biggie etc

but differant all the same

i know im not great but ive seen worse and considering i use ejay software it didnt come out too bad:)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=543051

be fairly polite :)but check it out

billy

Hi all

im now a register`d artist with this site and now have one of my songs listed(non profit mind)

take a look and listern and let me know what ya reakon.

the track was made because i wanted to try something other than boom boom boom tracks(trance,dance etc)but this ended up sounding like a track from biggie etc

but differant all the same

i know im not great but ive seen worse and considering i use ejay software it didnt come out too bad:)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=543051

be fairly polite :)but check it out

billy

takes ages to load up and dosnt seem to go anywhere just plods along ok i suppose if your coming down and need a bit of chill out

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Hi all

its just a track i knocked up to whine down with and yep it does seem to nod on abit (damn already losing courage and regretting listing in its raw state)

no im good joke

cheers for the your views jimpy.

thats what its about :)

everytime i listern to it i find areas i could improve and being it sounded abit samy to a biggie tune i didnt think it was worth editing or extending (possible copyright probs)but i kinda doubt thats going to be an issue cos it is crap i suppose(back to the drawing board:)

maybe worth editing and making longer but less repetative:(:)

sg

Edited by billy5000

was not having a pop just constructive critisism as requested

far better than i could have done keep at it maybe i will be saying "i knew him when" sometime in the future

"billy5000" i know that from somewhere else?????

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Hi all

jimpy no worries i asked for opinions and with them i can alter and improve my tunes so thanks mate.

admittedly i have had that word beating me up(plod along)but your right i was worried before i posted the tune that it would be abit samy:)

cheers again and i will use all or any opions as feedback to improve this and future tracks,its just tricky with the limited ejay stuff and vocals they supply make you cringe so most have been without vocals(gotta try and use them oneday:)

most of my tracks reflect the moods im in when constructing them, and many are boom boom boom dark tracks:)more trance style apart from this one which im now calling shite(but it will pass)

i doubt fame is my thing but the money would be nice:):)

thanks again

steve

Hi Billy

sounding good, i use pro tools and stuff like that to write our stuff before we go into rehearsals ans studio, also for fun i use pbeats, we use myspace for our website, its got a massive userbase, here is our site, 10 BEARS take advantage of it and sign up its free, and the response you could get is great. we do most of our gig bookings from this site, well worth it.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Hi all

cheers grey il check that out after the misses lets me have a breather from the sander and the stairwell:)

gonna ask the screw for some water:):)sorry i mean the wife:):)

got lots of readme files to read later aswell(fl studio/rebirth)ive tried playing about but once your settled with something like ejay its hard to work out what proper stuff does and how:)

steve