well i thought this place might at least be a BB free zone

tv for sad little people with sad little lives watching sad little wannabees

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just need to become a cross dressing, Tourette's sufferer with an 11 inch cock according to the papers, in order to stand a chance of getting in. I must work hard on two of those essential qualities before BB 2007.

You either have Tourette;s or you don't.

Anyone can cross dress.

After seeing a 11 incher once in a toilet, I asked how it got so big and the guy told me that in his tribe, it was customry to tie a string tightly arround the end and tie heavy rocks to it as a boy aproached manhood.

I decided to try it and although my willie didn't actually get any bigger, it did turn black - just like his.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Guest Brumagem Phil
I say we nuke the whole site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I see i'm not the only Alien fan here :)

I see i'm not the only Alien fan here

Not sure about that. The quote is from "Aliens".

Different flim.

Different director.

Different cast - except for Sigourney Weaver.

Different genre - War movie instread of a horror movie.

:P:P

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Not sure about that. The quote is from "Aliens".

Different flim.

Different director.

Different cast - except for Sigourney Weaver.

Different genre - War movie instread of a horror movie.

:P:P

yeah but still a stonking good film :) and all the original cast - except two - died hideous deaths in deep space ;)

Edited by GlennB

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

all the original cast - except two - died hideous deaths in deep space

Shame it wasn't a Westlife video then......

Think of is as a war of attrition.

A couple of movies down the line, they were all dead.

If only that were true of Weslife videos and Big Brother episodes.

Hi all

acording to chesters they have ANOTHER tranny in the house:(

its soooooooo differant than the last bb (cough splutter boll*x

this type of program should have a designated sky channel so i can atleast avoid any referance to it every 10 seconds everywhere else.

the guy that says "i think we can push another bb"should be taken to a dark wood and shot repeatedly:):)

hey lets have a big sister where the girls get neked and roll about and do good stuff,i bet the viewings would skyrocket.

see how many women would tune in then:):)

eitherway i think this trash has become thin and its time to call it aday and spend billions on some other twatish idea that cost tons

sg

Edited by billy5000