Starvinmarvin

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it October?

Feels like it. I had Tue Wed Thur of this week and it blew for all three day's went back to work today and got blown off (that means winded off or sent home due to bad weather before you all start) looks like the next two day's will be the same.

Hmmm how can I not spend any money with another three day's off work :wallbash::wallbash: will have to give the wallet to the F.P.O :2: Yeah right!

Edited by GB

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Feels like it. I had Tue Wed Thur of this week and it blew for all three day's went back to work today and got blown off (that means winded off or sent home due to bad weather before you all start) looks like the next two day's will be the same.

Hmmm how can I not spend any money with another three day's off work :wallbash::wallbash: will have to give the wallet to the F.P.O :yucky:

know what you mean, my first free w/e in a while and its blowin a hoolie :wallbash::wallbash:

Think I'm going to have to buy myself a fishfinder to cheer myself up :D

Probably going for the hummingbird matrix 17. Anybody know if you can plug a handheld GPS into it? I've got a Garmin 12.

:( Global warming causes melted fresh water from the ice packs to desalinate the deep water conveyer which keeps the gulf stream running which in turn affects our weather patterns.

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW WE ARE DOOMED.

:o:o:offtopic: OOPS!

Sorry chaps.Yeah it is a bit unseasonal.Hopefully it will pick up soon.

Hobie Mirage Outback.

I think this summer it will be sunshine and stand pipes :(

or rain and water in the taps for a few people :)

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

know what you mean, my first free w/e in a while and its blowin a hoolie :wallbash::wallbash:

Think I'm going to have to buy myself a fishfinder to cheer myself up :D

Probably going for the hummingbird matrix 17. Anybody know if you can plug a handheld GPS into it? I've got a Garmin 12.

Hiya Paintfly.

Yes you can plug a handheld Gps into the Matrix17.I have the fishfinder.I have just put it into the prowler.

I dont know wether to get a hand held GPS or get the Reciever and go straight in to the Matrix17.

Zzippy

zzippy2.gif

I had a Magellan315 plugged in my Matrix17 and it worked fine enough but there wee a coulpe of issues.

I had noise from the NMEA signal showing up on the trace. Normally it was no problem but with a weaker signal in dep water, >200ft, it became a problem. Once I swithced off the NMEA output from the GPS it went away.

I have since moved the transducer cable so it comes through the hull on its own, where before I had all the cables, power, NMEA, and xducer, coming through one gland. However I don't know if that fixed it as my GPS dies and I have just got a new one, a Garmin60, and I haven't rigged up the NMEA cable yet.

For me a handheld is better than a fixed receiver cos I can take it into the hills as well. Also I dont want to leave something like that attached when the yak is in transit on the roof rack.