WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST EVER CARP!?

40.10 Common and it was a very special fish. It was my first fish from Wingham and also Wingham's first ever 40 pounder. and for that reason is one of the most memorable.

But i agree that it is not all about size, it is what a fish means to you at the time of capture that counts and the circumstances involved aswell, it could be a 5 pounder or a 45 pounder, it can still mean just as much. :drunk:

18-02 Mirror captured at White Vane Pond on the hottest day of the year a couple of years ago.

Didn't even know I had it on until I started reeling in ready to pack up! Made my arm ache and I haven't even got a piccie to show - camera packed up! Not he most memorable carp I've caught, but I still smile about it though.

It was the biggest that either me or my fishing partner (my wife!) had landed until very recently. A recent visit to Anglers Paradise saw the wife net a superb PB - a 22-04 Mirror. I was very pleased for her and not in the least bit envious :rolleyes:

Our chief weapon is surprise

55.11 my pb but my fav capture has to be a 29.4 i had last year.....blanked for 19 nights then spent 2 weeks pre baitin a small hole in the marginal weed before i stalked the 29 on a float with a single grain of corn sat watchin it feeding for 6 hours untill it sampled my hook bait.....

• 2 weeks later...