PB Grey Mullet

CYNSWIM

Cynswim

Search for Mullet on AN and have a look at Matt Baldwyn's fish, though it caused a bit of controversy at the time.

Tony

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Matt gerrrrr beat mine UK 9lb 1oz

Do a search with the sea fishing forum on Anglers net and you'll find a post / picture !! What a fish . . over 10lbs.

Andrew Boyd

Had one yesterday that I had to unhook in the water as it wouldn't fit in the net!

A problem that most anglers wouldn't complain about i know, but it is frustraing to catch a fish and not be able to land it.

Thank christ for barbless hooks!

PB would have been that fish @ 6½lb ± ½lb

But currently at 4½lb ± ½lb

Off to get my proper carp size landing net back from the old man....

What does 'go on AN' mean??

"Anglers Net " as Andrew said do a search on the Sea Fishing forum and you chould come up with the picture.

My PB was a 5.5lb fish but as it was a Medway Fish I am pretty pleased with it, I have also had fish from Cambrils in Catalonia to a similar weight.

My best thin lip went just over a kilo from the Ebro.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Had one yesterday that I had to unhook in the water as it wouldn't fit in the net!

A problem that most anglers wouldn't complain about i know, but it is frustraing to catch a fish and not be able to land it.

Thank christ for barbless hooks!

PB would have been that fish @ 6½lb ± ½lb

But currently at 4½lb ± ½lb

Off to get my proper carp size landing net back from the old man....

well your all awesome sea fisherman!! well done boys.
Cyn