Just ordered!

mickforster

Hey Guys

Just ordered my new P13 NZ model in flame.

Ordered from canoe kayak trader: http://www.canoekayaktrader.co.uk/ excellent service and customer service.

I get the boat on Wednesday! Woohoo! :P

Mick

Yeeeehhhhaaaa

Nice one! welcome aboard captain (salutes) :clap:

Although that link put a great lump in my throat, as it shows a Perception Carolina (my ex-boat that I lost in a fire :cry: ) Heres a pic below of a seal saying hello and finding my Carolina very interesting!)

Cheers~~~SDD~~~~ :sun:

Yeeeehhhhaaaa

Although that link put a great lump in my throat, as it shows a Perception Carolina (my ex-boat that I lost in a fire :cry: ) Heres a pic below of a seal saying hello and finding my Carolina very interesting!)

Just noticed, it shows an Acadia actually but similar only smaller!!

Yeeeehhhhaaaa

Just noticed, it shows an Acadia actually but similar only smaller!!

Sorry to hear about your Carolina, looks like a class SINK.

A seal bit my filpper whilst diving off rocks in kicllief once but I think it was just protecting her pups. They are very inquistive and will approach when they are in the water.

Which do you prefer your Sink or SOT? I know thats a very general question cos they both have differnet advantages and disadvantages but just curious.

Mick

Growing Older is inevitable, Growing up is Optional

Sorry to hear about your Carolina, looks like a class SINK.

A seal bit my filpper whilst diving off rocks in kicllief once but I think it was just protecting her pups. They are very inquistive and will approach when they are in the water.

Which do you prefer your Sink or SOT? I know thats a very general question cos they both have differnet advantages and disadvantages but just curious.

Mick

Answer to that is easy: SOT SOT SOT SOT SOT SOT SOT SOT etc

ha ha. the Carolina was nice and great in surf and heavy weather but when I got her replacement, my scupper, she just blew me away!! Even takin her on hols with me to Jersey!! :yeah:

Just thought, havn't named her yet!!!!!!!!!!! (Carolina was named Kylie)

Cheers Mick

SDD~~~ :sun:

Answer to that is easy: SOT SOT SOT SOT SOT SOT SOT SOT etc

ha ha. the Carolina was nice and great in surf and heavy weather but when I got her replacement, my scupper, she just blew me away!! Even takin her on hols with me to Jersey!! :yeah:

Just thought, havn't named her yet!!!!!!!!!!! (Carolina was named Kylie)

Cheers Mick

Lol, my girl would kill me if I would suggest taking my new kayak on holidays, my kite and board were bad enough in Fuerte last year!

What is the colour of your yak? Is that Sunset?

The guy in CanoeKayakTrader.com told me that I could take my pick and once he said that I couldn't think of what I wanted. I hope I don't regret the flame. He said its very bright!

Mick

Lol, my girl would kill me if I would suggest taking my new kayak on holidays, my kite and board were bad enough in Fuerte last year!

What is the colour of your yak? Is that Sunset?

The guy in CanoeKayakTrader.com told me that I could take my pick and once he said that I couldn't think of what I wanted. I hope I don't regret the flame. He said its very bright!

Mick

Hi Mick, its the flame I have!!!!! Its not too bright (the sunset is similar but the colours bleed into each other a lot more and are just red/orange!) Had to buy a rack/J bars to fit my Warrior especially so can justify taking the yak on hols :yeah::yeah::yeah:

you will love her (the yak) but not as much as the girl! (or at least don't tell her ha ha)

Hi Mick, its the flame I have!!!!! Its not too bright (the sunset is similar but the colours bleed into each other a lot more and are just red/orange!) Had to buy a rack/J bars to fit my Warrior especially so can justify taking the yak on hols :yeah::yeah::yeah:

you will love her (the yak) but not as much as the girl! (or at least don't tell her ha ha)

Come Wednesday Mick I'll have no problem spotting ya from my end of the country. :lol:

Best of luck with her "the yak that is".

Just tell herself that the yak is not to big to bring on holiday. That size never mattered before! :rolleyes:

Greywulff

I Don't care who you are... You're not walking on water while I'm Fishing!

Prowler 13 Angler

Come Wednesday Mick I'll have no problem spotting ya from my end of the country. :lol:

Best of luck with her "the yak that is".

Just tell herself that the yak is not to big to bring on holiday. That size never mattered before! :rolleyes:

Ha ha nice one Wulff, are you refering to the size of my Rod?

(Fishing Rod that is)

Mick

017kd.th.jpg dscf00304io.th.jpg

hope you love your flame p13 like I do mine Mick :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph