Buying boilies and pellets in Bulk?

Hello Carpers,

I'm currently looking to purchase a shedload of bait for a trip to France. Can anyone recommend an on-line company that offer good products at sensible prices.

I've so far found Kent Particles to be ok, but wondered if anyone could suggest somewhere else also that deals in bulk, i.e 25kg sacks of pellet, with a good choice on offer.

Many thanks,

Sam the man.

Edited by sam the man

Hello Carpers,

I'm currently looking to purchase a shedload of bait for a trip to France. Can anyone recommend an on-line company that offer good products at sensible prices.

I've so far found Kent Particles to be ok, but wondered if anyone could suggest somewhere else also that deals in bulk, i.e 25kg sacks of pellet, with a good choice on offer.

Many thanks,

Sam the man.

try HERE

Edited by JackPike

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

Hello Carpers,

Many thanks,

Sam the man.

cc moore all quality stuff won't get any better

I buy trout pellets in 25kg sacks for £28 delivered, they do 4mm 6mm 8mm sinkers or floaters and are nice and oily, carp love em, get them delivered from a local lady that runs a home pet food delivery service.