Electric outboards

rogd

Paddlepower you really need to open up your mind a bit; if it wasn't for people trying out different ways of doing things every boat would be sit-on-top (AKA a log!).

I'm all for innovation :thumbs: in fact, I'm off to try out my kite and pedal powered, outriggered, hydroplaning, sit on top. B)

Well said !!!

Cobra Tourer

OK Scupper Pro

Dorset

about forty years ago a company called seabee made a a canoe outboard two stroke and with a straight drive to angle back . so nothing is new .

and i beleive it was not against the law then either :lol:

i have heard people actually fish and dive off them , criminal i say :busted_cop:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

There is allways a company out their selling them, so some one must be buying them,

Must ask santa nicely,

http://www.electric-outboard-motors.co.uk/.../riptide-40.htm

about forty years ago a company called seabee made a a canoe outboard two stroke and with a straight drive to angle back . so nothing is new .

and i beleive it was not against the law then either :lol:

i have heard people actually fish and dive off them , criminal i say :busted_cop:

Hey trev

just a thought, its supposidley illegal in france for a kayak to be more than 1/2 mile of land. So theirfore

if we add a motor we could claim insanity and start the duty free runs. or we could just say we are not 1/2 mile from you we are actuaclly 14 miles from us....

There is allways a company out their selling them, so some one must be buying them,

Must ask santa nicely,

http://www.electric-outboard-motors.co.uk/.../riptide-40.htm

Hey trev

just a thought, its supposidley illegal in france for a kayak to be more than 1/2 mile of land. So theirfore

if we add a motor we could claim insanity and start the duty free runs. or we could just say we are not 1/2 mile from you we are actuaclly 14 miles from us....

nice one somerset :clap2::clap2:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ