"A gift from the Isle of Man"

Fastd

It was great to meet Manxman (John) over the weekend.

He taught me a lot about bassing and even gave me a plug as a gift.

A nice gesture but how the hell do you get those pink things off the trebles without impalling yourself!!!

I must have stuck the hooks in my fingers about 5 times removing them. Then you go out cutting up mackrel and the wounds go septic :(

I'm convinced it is all a plan to keep the bass for himself :lol:

Thanks John and it was great to meet you.

Cheers

dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

Know where you ate coming from Dave :headhurt: Use scissors to cut them off mate :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

He's talking about the treble guards snatcher that you use when their in your bag. if you look one part has a small raised spot, pull down on that and they pop off.

You had a good weekend the FastD, saturday and sunday were productive for me three fish, further north from where we were, if your going back up soon let me know and I'll tell where the spot is or if you see snatcher ask him as I've passed the mark on to him. So he can thin the schoolies out, so when I'm back up July/August there'll only be the big momma's left for me to catch :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Manxman

I am now up Aug 4 - 13th John. I am still game for that rivermouth trip if you are :):) Over to the van tomorrow tea time till the following Sunday. Cannot be too selfish as I still have lads week to come and skate fishing up Lochaline with Davy Holt. Having said that I will be fishing at some stage every day,either early morning or evening.

Will have a few Bellhaven Bests for you :) Tell Gina we are asking after her :) See you anon mate

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy