Pike Anglers Club Membership Offer

Elton

It has to be down to personal choice bruv.I will respect your decission the same as you respected mine for all those years.

If it wasnt for the fact that I know you are so busy with your other club positions I would have sugested you started your own region!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be down to personal choice bruv.I will respect your decission the same as you respected mine for all those years.

If it wasnt for the fact that I know you are so busy with your other club positions I would have sugested you started your own region!

Andrew

You are welcome to attend Solihull & Warks Region where i am based. In addition the West Midlands Liaison Officer 'Mad Mick' lives in Redditch & will i am sure be happy to discuss any reservations you may have.

With regard to Privilleged Access events in the West Midlands there is i am afraid a shortage of available trout water Piking on your immediate doorstep. We as a Region do travel / car share all over the country (& Europe) to fish. Prices are in line with those charged on 'open' trout water tickets at circa £50 a boat for a pair of anglers.

Next year 3 of us are off to Canada.

John Cahill

PAC Membership Secretary

Andrew

You are welcome to attend Solihull & Warks Region where i am based. In addition the West Midlands Liaison Officer 'Mad Mick' lives in Redditch & will i am sure be happy to discuss any reservations you may have.

John when is it your next meeting and where about is it and how much it would cost me to attend?

I still have mixed feelings about the PAC as i was a members for a good ten years but I was disgusted and always be on what the PAC did in the past on their attitudes to my brother that why I dropped out and again I did never did get hold of some of the magazine what was promise to me when they were supoosed to sent to me!

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

John when is it your next meeting and where about is it and how much it would cost me to attend?

I still have mixed feelings about the PAC as i was a members for a good ten years but I was disgusted and always be on what the PAC did in the past on their attitudes to my brother that why I dropped out and again I did never did get hold of some of the magazine what was promise to me when they were supoosed to sent to me!

Andrew

Solihull & Warks region usually starts up after a summer break in October. The region has moved away from meetings in a pub / club to 'on the bank' get togethers in the west mids. Not sure what Steve Bown (RO ) has planned for this year but will let you know in due course.

Can't comment about the past Andrew as i simply don't know the facts. The present Committee has a simple message - The past is the past & we need strength in Unity to move forward.

There are many issues facing Pike Angling (and other Predator types of angling). We can attempt to address these or continue 'in fighting' which will achieve nothing.

We might not win every battle but it won't be for lack of effort.

Regards

John Cahill

www.pacgb.co.uk

PS it costs nothing to attend the region meetings except maybe a day ticket

Edited by john cahill

Andrew

Solihull & Warks region usually starts up after a summer break in October. The region has moved away from meetings in a pub / club to 'on the bank' get togethers in the west mids. Not sure what Steve Bown (RO ) has planned for this year but will let you know in due course.

OK John, I will consider going to the next "on the bank" in the area and I will also be looking at the website again and again but I am not promising of either joining up or not as I do have other fishing club commitment.

OK John, I will consider going to the next "on the bank" in the area and I will also be looking at the website again and again but I am not promising of either joining up or not as I do have other fishing club commitment.

No Probs Andrew you are welcome to the next one member or not.

If its the solihull & warks website don't bother its out of date.

Steve will update via www.pacgb.co.uk probably

Regards

John

Edited by john cahill

If its the solihull & warks website don't bother its out of date.

Yes I do know that, you better start kicking his backside to update the website! :lol:

Yes I do know that, you better start kicking his backside to update the website! :lol:

Hi Andrew,

I see Johns filled you in on all the details. After years of meetings in pubs and trying to explain to newcomers rigs and methods we thought that it would be a better idea to meet on the bank once a month and it's proved sucesfull.

We kept the venue the same last year by meeting at Earlswood Lakes but this year we did have plans to fish a different venue every month. Your more than welcome along and I'm sure the welcome atmosphere and crack with a decent bunch of lads will reassure you about what the PAC's really about.

'It's memebers and it's regions.'

Feel free to get in touch anytime.

Steve