Kayak fishing article

jerseyram

One for the diary. August issue of Today's Fly Fisher (due out 13 July) has an article called 'Life's a beach - all you need to know about kayak fishing'. This month's has an article on Mullet fly fishing

PROWLER 13 - RED

Jersey, C.I.

One for the diary. August issue of Today's Fly Fisher (due out 13 July) has an article called 'Life's a beach - all you need to know about kayak fishing'. This month's has an article on Mullet fly fishing

yes just got mine ,cannot wait till 13 july . it was fly fisher that gave me the idea to get a yak, then i found everyones got them and this site ,i must have been in the dark for ages lol :unsure:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

You musn't go giving away journalistic tricks Oz, it's like the Magic Circle you know.....!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

It's all true, I've seen the carrier bag on the back of his yak, he doesn't even get his line wet :D

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com