chub?

***Simon***

Neil G - he hasn't posted since early December so probably won't see your comment.

I wonder if he is in jail for fishing without a license?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to say its obvious you genuinly didn't know about a closed season or about a EA rod licence ,I mean,who in their right mind would ask a question like that on here if they did know .I wasn't sure about the closed season myself so I asked on here about fishing on the rivers and discovered you can fish the rivers near me but only for trout with worms as bait,no feeding your swim,just a worm on the hook which I didn't really fancy.So i'm now waiting like no doubt you are for the 16 june.