Starting out - need some advice please!

Mark Crame

And it's so rare for my wife and I to actually agree 100% on something we'd be fools not to!

A very compelling argument...Good luck Mark...keep us up to date!

Kayak: Tarpon 140 Angler camo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look forward to seeing some pics of those Pike.

:thumbs:

Here's one I prepared earlier. Caught from the bank on Saturday, and landed by the girl at the back (her first time fishing and first fish she caught). Went to 6lb 14oz and fought like a 10lb'er. Fought like a 12lber today when I got it again!!

6-14.jpg

It would perhaps have towed me some in a kayak the way it took off today! It jumped a couple of times, tail walked and everything, a great fish to go after.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

Here's one I prepared earlier. Caught from the bank on Saturday, and landed by the girl at the back (her first time fishing and first fish she caught). Went to 6lb 14oz and fought like a 10lb'er. Fought like a 12lber today when I got it again!!

6-14.jpg

It would perhaps have towed me some in a kayak the way it took off today! It jumped a couple of times, tail walked and everything, a great fish to go after.

Is that Oulton Dyke? Some great inlets around there that can easily be accessed by kayak but not much bigger.

Regards

Andrew

Is that Oulton Dyke? Some great inlets around there that can easily be accessed by kayak but not much bigger.

Regards

Andrew

No, the Waveney at Worlingham. Are you local? I'm in Lowestoft.

Hiya Mark.

First of all a huge clap :clap: :clap: :clap: and congratulations to your little girl on a superb cath.....WELL DONE LITTLE ONE :thumbs:

Realy nice pic Mark, looks like you have a potential champion on your hands.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Food for thought here "Starvinmarvin "how about a best Juniour fish of the year ?.......sure the sponsors will come up with a little prize.......if not.....I will. :thumbs:

Bill.

Edited by Yakity - Yak - u.k.

No, the Waveney at Worlingham. Are you local? I'm in Lowestoft.

Very...I live between Yarmouth & Lowestoft. I thought it looked like Fisher's Row down by the old tea gardens.

Good to see you starting them young!

Cheers

Andrew

Very...I live between Yarmouth & Lowestoft. I thought it looked like Fisher's Row down by the old tea gardens.

Good to see you starting them young!

Cheers

Andrew

Excellent! Well, once I'm rigged up we could maybe meet up and chase them together!

It was my friends girl who caught that one, but my little girl had it again yesterday - recognisable from a funny protrusion in front of the top of the tail.