Wordbender - Good Luck!

Elton

He hasn't been seen at The Blue Oyster Bar for ages.

So I'm told..... :D

Grrrr.... :angry:

Just because you got yourself barred after that incident with the goat and the rubber hose. :P

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tel, you don't seem to be having much luck at the moment mate :(

I know it may sound harsh but things have got to start looking up soon, they say bibaxt comes in threes and you've had the three so the good things must be just around the corner and life will deal you that baxtalo hand shortly mate.

Keep your chin up mira didikai y sastimos

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Terry

I have just come accross this thread.

A good number of years ago I had a major op in the nether regions as well and found that bathing using Badedas bath gel as an alternative to saline baths really helped heal the open wound.

Hope you are continuing to improve.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• 4 weeks later...
how are you doing trerry?

Still having daily dressings I'm afraid. The fact is, I've gone back to work too soon and the wound seems to have stopped healing. The real kicker is, my youngest son has been diagnosed with exactly the same thing and is currently awaiting a surgical appointment. Seems that sitting at a computer studying for his A-levels did for him what 15-hour days did for me.

Still, as I keep trying to remind myself, others have to endure much worse. Mind you, when an agency nurse squirted neat iodine into my wound last Monday - she was supposed to be applying an iodine-impregnated dressing, but had insufficient grasp of English to understand the instructions she'd been given - I really did feel sorry for myself as I climbed the bloody wall. :o

No matter - onward and upward. That's the ticket! :blink:

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

oh nasty

have they tried honey dressings we have had some excellent results on hard to heal wounds ,also we get the food suppliments that ferret uses prescribed to boost the healing process as well.xxxjudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)