folkestone warren update

chesters1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D sounds like a 60's advert for singers ,folkestone isnt and has never "rocked" although i have drunkenly watched bands at the leas cliff hall. hopefully n korea's first nuke falls on it ,the hill should protect the camp site from melted relations :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

not saying there were no fish but even these eluded those desperate enough to target mackeral not ONE caught despite lots of people trying the beasts delighted in wearing out anglers by eating the millions of small fish presents and ignoring anything artificial .

Looking at that boil pic a nice float fished slice of mackeral may well have worked, not to much casting involved :D

You will have to try a week on Perran Sands camp Chester not a rock insight and plenty of nice bass. :fishing::D All mod cons as well

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I know that some anglers don't like pictures of rocks taken in gardens, well *** 'em, you don't have to look!

187142448_e6d779d56a.jpg

They were going crazy on the day I had these, and boy was I sweating from the effort of getting them up, especially the big ones!

I've been back to that spot a few times, but I've never really had the like again.

I can't understand why.

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

They were going crazy on the day I had these, and boy was I sweating from the effort of getting them up, especially the big ones!

I've been back to that spot a few times, but I've never really had the like again.

I can't understand why.

Some of those are way undersized. How can we expect to stop the commercials slaughtering them when we can't get our own house (or garden) in order?

Some of those are way undersized. How can we expect to stop the commercials slaughtering them when we can't get our own house (or garden) in order?

Undersized?

You obviously don't know how ridicously small the mls is for most species!

(Unfortunately, the undersized ones didn't seem to be alive and, not being worth including in a trophy shot, I kicked them under the hedge - thousands of them)

RNLI Shoreline Member

Looking at the picture of the boil - I know it looks like mackerel but I have seen school bass doing this. They wouldn't touch anything else. I got one full hook up after ages of trying to work out what was going on and then left them alone when I realised what it was. Maybe that's why you didn't hook up.

Edited by Eatlard

Typical ! Leon Rockskillers' selfish greed has cleared out another nursery area :angry: .

I don't have to come on here and take this kind of abuse for doing something that is entirely legal

If I want to empty the sea of rocks then that's my business (I can get a good price from the garden centre, especially for the smaller ones which the market demands, and if I didn't take them there's nothing to stop the French doing so. Is that what you want, the French to have everything?).

Anyway that's it, I've spent enough time on this forum arguing with idiots like you, always ready to hand out abuse just because you have a different point of view.

So **** you all.

I'm off and don't expect to find me posting on here again!!

Does anyone know if the rocks at Cope Point have finished spawning yet?

I've noticed that they go on a short frenzy post spawning, and I don't want to miss it, but I don't want to travel all that way if they are still spawning.

Ta.

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member