BEELEIGH

sam-cox

Cool. so i'm thinking it's Here, Park up on Abbey Turning road?

Is this free fishing or has it been taken over by a syndicate?

Also is it possible to fish on all states of tide or would i have to go above the weir when the tide runs out? If so is that possible, ie: free and i'm not pouching?

Gears already packed for when i finish work in 12 hours, i normaly get excited about fishing but just the thought of this place is driving me nuts :sun:

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

Cool. so i'm thinking it's Here, Park up on Abbey Turning road?

Is this free fishing or has it been taken over by a syndicate?

Also is it possible to fish on all states of tide or would i have to go above the weir when the tide runs out? If so is that possible, ie: free and i'm not pouching?

Gears already packed for when i finish work in 12 hours, i normaly get excited about fishing but just the thought of this place is driving me nuts :sun:

I'm sure the seaward side is "free fishing" but the navigation is club water which I think is day ticket. The controlling club maybe Maldon AC but I'm sure Sam or one of the Maldon tackle shops can provide more sound details. There's some water below the weir in spots at low but there's also a lot of mud between water and bank. The sea stretch is best fished approx 1 1/2hrs each side of high. My friend who's Maldon based likes the bit by Tesco's car park - also handy for a loaf for bait!!!. I would suggest you have a recce around low water first before fishing "blind".