kingcaster

You want advice. :fishing:

Get out now before its too late!!!

OR Say goodbye to your wallet, wife and sanity

You have been warned!! :P

Seriously WELCOME

Just ask and you will get some pretty good responses and some not so good but well intentioned ones as well. Normally from me.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Not qualified enough to give advice yet but i am sure the lads who can will be along in a mo, :)

I used the search tool to find out all i needed :)

Good luck and welcome :thumbs:

anglersnetsig.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

Best bit of advice I can give is.

Don't be in a hurry to rig your kayak, spend some time with your naked Drifter, will give you more idea on what you need to enjoy your time with her :)

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Enjoy it!! As starvin says, take your time setting it up, and go out a few times to get yourself used to the thing.

And try and meet some other people who go out near you.

B.A.S.S. member

Enjoy it!! As starvin says, take your time setting it up, and go out a few times to get yourself used to the thing.

And try and meet some other people who go out near you.

WELCOME Grant :):):)

Best bit of advice I had from Yakkity (on here) is to take the yak somewhere calm (Lake in my case) and try tipping and re-entering also imagine all the gear lost if it happens!

Leash EVERYTHING on, that way you have a chance to haul stuff back if you do tip! I eventually progressed to trying re-entry in the big stuff with part loaded boat which was different but manageable! I feel more confident for it, even though I had been yakking for MANY years before!.

Second bit of advice, GO TO SOME MEETS!!!!! met a lifelong friend that way (you know who ya are ha ha)

My old dad said to me, every good day you have, is one nobody can take away from you!. Took me a few years to realise he was right!! ENJOY pal!

SeaDooDavid (SDD) ~~~~~~~~ :sun:

WELCOME Grant :):):)

Best bit of advice I had from Yakkity (on here) is to take the yak somewhere calm (Lake in my case) and try tipping and re-entering also imagine all the gear lost if it happens!

Leash EVERYTHING on, that way you have a chance to haul stuff back if you do tip! I eventually progressed to trying re-entry in the big stuff with part loaded boat which was different but manageable! I feel more confident for it, even though I had been yakking for MANY years before!.

Second bit of advice, GO TO SOME MEETS!!!!! met a lifelong friend that way (you know who ya are ha ha)

My old dad said to me, every good day you have, is one nobody can take away from you!. Took me a few years to realise he was right!! ENJOY pal!

SeaDooDavid (SDD) ~~~~~~~~ :sun:

Woops meant WELCOME Kingcaster!!!

Time for bed :crazy:

SDD We have told you before dont be too forward with the newbies! :P

Edited by darnsarf

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)