Well Chuffed!

Julian

Did a few hours surface fishing on my new water this morning. Got there for around 5.00am and stayed till around 10am. I thought I’d try the early morning attack as the place gets a few on in the evenings (day fishing only). Also, I thought the last thing the fish would expect at that time in the morning would be a floater fished hookbait – Stitched! :thumbs:

One of those sessions where it all went like clockwork, so I made the most of it!

Finished up with nine fish, four doubles, biggest was this stunning common at 17lb 2oz – an absolute minter with not a mark on it.

Well chuffed as it was only my second time on.

Works been a happy affair today but all I can think about is getting back on!!

deepcom.jpg

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

Cracking looking Fish Julian,well done,must have been a great session.

:thumbs:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Did another early morning session again yesterday - did even better than last time!

Details and pics in my blog: http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.p...;blogid=19&

Jules

:)

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

Good on yer, Julian! :)

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net