WANTED:angling kayak

DunkerT

hello all,

I am after a good angling kayak, for a beginner as I just want to paddle about the coastline having a bit of a fish.

The brand new kayaks are extremely expensive and thats without any extras so I think a second hand kayak would be ideal.

I live in south wales so if it were near me that would be great but I would be willing travel if needs be.

Thanks very much.

Tom

hello all,

I am after a good angling kayak, for a beginner as I just want to paddle about the coastline having a bit of a fish.

The brand new kayaks are extremely expensive and thats without any extras so I think a second hand kayak would be ideal.

I live in south wales so if it were near me that would be great but I would be willing travel if needs be.

Thanks very much.

Tom

Not another one.........don't do it; you have no idea how silly you'll look. :lol:

hello all,

Thanks very much.

Tom

Hiya Tom.

I will have my Caper up for sale very soon.If you click on my profile you will see the photo of it.

It comes with the Back rest,Anchor pully system.Anchor with 100 feet of cord and 1 mtr of chain.Scotty Rod holder mounted at the front. 2 Flushmount rod holders,Tackle crate with 3 rod tubes and a Kayak Trolly to pull it all along.It weighs 45lb so is easy to put on top of a roof rack.If you want some Pics of it.Just let me know and I will post some.Its just over 1 year old and in very good condition.

It will be going on E-Bay in the next few weeks.

Zzippy

zzippy2.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Hi zzippy, is the caper still for sale,cheers mark

Hiya Mark.Yes.I still have the Caper.I havnt had chance to put it on Ebay yet,as I am Erecting a fence in the back garden.

zzippy2.gif