Kite Surfing

Steve Randles

First shot to show the whole setup.

Scale.jpg

Now a few action shots..

KS4.jpg

KS3.jpg

KS2.jpg

I spoke to both of them and have made some loose arrangements to photograph them again because in their words there was not enough wind for proper acrobatics.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Thanks Rabster :)

Shots taken not far from Allonby which is North/NorthWest Cumbria (North of Maryport), I go there to try to capture seabirds, unfortunately I am hopeless at capturing birds except for the very obliging Gulls and Ducks.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

awesome shots Steve

was planing to grab a few snaps of the same subject for the challenge but now decided to give it a miss as your entry one is fantastic and not sure i can get near the same quality. Top stuff

Ollie.

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

awesome shots Steve

was planing to grab a few snaps of the same subject for the challenge but now decided to give it a miss as your entry one is fantastic and not sure i can get near the same quality. Top stuff

Ollie.

Well Ollie, you should continue as you planned, you never know you may just come away from it with a top shot. Do you think that Jaybee would have pursued snapping a Kingfisher after seeing so many other KF shots if he had thought the same way?. I dont, he wanted the shot for himself, his own achievement etc etc and hats off to him for chasing it down!! AND what a result he got!!! I bet you 10 pence he is still trying to better them too, such is life.:)

Thanks for your comments thay are appreciated, but please dont give up.

Focal Planet