Pop Quiz

BoozleBear

A new DVD of the 'Great Rock & Roll Swindle' has just been released.

ello Howard 13, have the works down below red hill finished yet ? is it too late to fish there ? i dont know about these non sea fishing restrictions. :)

still think it looks like elton

ello Howard 13, have the works down below red hill finished yet ? is it too late to fish there ? i dont know about these non sea fishing restrictions. :)

It'll never be the same again. I check it regulary and the 'nature' of fishing has gone. Too much concrete.

It was the last place in the SW where you go fishing for a bit of fun, but could hook a salmon.

Progress?

T***ers.

whos Shane McGowan ?

i thought it was Elton

Who's Elton McGowan ? :lol::lol::lol:

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

whos Shane McGowan ?

i thought it was Elton

He is the lead singer of The Pogues...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pogues

I am off to see them play Brixton Accademy for the 6th December in a row on 16th Dec. Can't wait!

www.myspace.com/boozlebear