here is a one to get you all going.

s_mac

Is this the way it should be done?

car-crush.gif

Or maybe the lower cost version in use up where Norrie lives

clamp4.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Is this the way it should be done?

car-crush.gif

Or maybe the lower cost version in use up where Norrie lives

clamp4.jpg

you find that funny newt, i dont have the pics, but have the better story, it was a truck just like that.

It was clamped, all hell broke loose. things calmed down when the driver called his boss to say he been clamped, and was being charged over 300 pounds because they had called for the tow truck. anyway, his boss said he was on his way with payment, so they sat in there truck, the clampers sat in there van..5 hours later a bigger lorry turned up, and lifted the smaller truck onto the back of the bigger truck, the police were there and said there is nothing they could do about it, as long as the clamp was returned undamaged.

that was one way round it.

smac

woman want me, fish fear me

i was sat on liecester forest east services early one morning when my boss pointed out a truck with a clamp on it.

The driver got out and my boss whistled him and pointed to the clamp, the driver shrugged his shoulders and went off to the loos to have a wash, when he came back he whistled us and then pointed at the clamp, with a smile he lifted the axle and drove off with the clamp, if the company want it back they'll have a long drive to collect it cos the truck was a spanish one LOL.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them