Elite 4.5 at the boat show

blobby

Blobby...Blobbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

I had a good spending spree at the boat show. I bought the green prowler elite that was on display.

It was delivered late last night and so I couldn’t get out on it. Today is out as well as work calls.

Day off tomorrow and I cant wait.

cheers

BLOBBY

Tidy.You must give us a full report :yeah:

Did you save much money going for an display model ?

Location - South East Wales

Red Prowler 13

I had a good spending spree at the boat show. I bought the green prowler elite that was on display.

It was delivered late last night and so I couldn’t get out on it. Today is out as well as work calls.

Day off tomorrow and I cant wait.

cheers

BLOBBY

good service eh Blobby, bought and delivered same day

they sent my fishfinder down on a truck saturday night so I could pick it up sunday as the boat show is about 5 minutes away--I was well impressed

Good luck with your maiden voyage Blobby---stay safe

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Final details are still unclear, as the NZ boats are still evolving along with the fittings.

I did have a good look at the FishFinder mount and associated bits and pieces, quality bits of kit, bespoke power cables with gland, and OK are also hoping to be able to supply with a shorter Transducer cable, there are some problems associated with shortening this cable, but they are hoping to overcome them in the near future.

SM :)

The transducer cable can be hidden neatly under the fishfinder mounting plate on the elite although admittedly it can be a bit fiddly and care needs to be taken not to trap the cable under any screws holding the FF mount in place, until a shorter cable appears this is one possible hiding place for it(its works for me anyway).maybe as the fittings evolve they will also put prethreaded fittings for the control line cam cleat on the elite it would again save a lot of fiddy work.