Tubular Bells again?

spasor

MarkV:

... or in any part of the universe...

Hmmm... Not actually sure that one can impose universal copyright without the approval of all inter-galactic agencies - and no doubt the Klingons will throw a spanner in the works

I’m wondering if this game is going to be similar Eco, port of less than five minutes fame, whereupon you would get little Eco the dolphin to compose trance-like tunes by negotiating various obstacles?

--

Be Kind To Your Children, They Get To Pick Your Nursing Home.

Davey.

If someone can sell you the right to have a star named after yourself. I`m sure that an alien would have sued them by now?

As for the download, it`s a tad over 52mb. I`ll wait for the album to get in the local Woolworths!!

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Paul,

I was hoping that MarkV would've posted a full report by now - But maybe he has become far too engrossed in the game.

As for the aliens suing - Maybe they are still watching?

52 megs! Get yourself a whizzy adsl box and d/load the album

--

Davey B:

Paul,

I was hoping that MarkV would've posted a full report by now - But maybe he has become far too engrossed in the game.

As for the aliens suing - Maybe they are still watching?

52 megs! Get yourself a whizzy adsl box and d/load the album

No, wenr fishing last night when I got home, better than playing on pc don't you think?

quote:

Originally posted by MarkV:

No, wenr fishing last night when I got home, better than playing on pc don't you think?

Dunno, that is what I'm trying to ascertain??

--