Coarse angler at sea

terry t shirt

I'm away to selesey near portsmouth this weekend i have beach casters and boat rods is it worth me taking them? And are there any specific locations you could suggest.?

Hi terry t shirt, not my area but hello anyway, Portland Bill is always worth a look, not sure who is down there but with luck, someone will give you a shout

9.15 low water on saturday night so Bill point will be the popular place to be for codling and big bass, theres also a few bream about still to a couple of pounds.

bait... ragworm, lugworm,squid and cuttle for the bass/codling, mackeral if you want dogs/pouting

Shall be fishing down by the windmill myself, more chance of sole and rays there and the whiting are usually more obliging than East beach