15 10 Bass

essexbuoy

I saw a catch report in Sea Angling News issue 138 (November). Someone caught an absolute beauty 15 10 Bass next to Deal Pier on beach. These were visiting SOMERSET Anglers, has anyone else seen this or knows who caught it. There are no photos of this fish, I'd love to see them if they exist.

Cheers Mike, went cross eyed at the thought of such a fish

Edited by essexbuoy

Yes, it's in the SAN reports. They also had their van broken into, and a load of tackle stolen. Up one minute, down the next!

Look under Kent reports, and then ' Good news Bad News' heading. They were from Blackdown Angling Club in Somerset.

Edited by maidstonemike

Yes, it's in the SAN reports. They also had their van broken into, and a load of tackle stolen. Up one minute, down the next!

Look under Kent reports, and then ' Good news Bad News' heading. They were from Blackdown Angling Club in Somerset.

Somerset Welsh then, Croeso y Taunton, Diolch yn vaur :lol:

Similar thing happened when Mr Wiggly came down to chesil beach to fish, we had arranged to meet up, then he had his van broken into & his mobile stolen, so i didnt know where he was. still havn't meet him :(

If they were fishing near the pier and parked in the car park, then that is quite an usual occurrence.

Not many vehicles get interfered with there.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

If they were fishing near the pier and parked in the car park, then that is quite an usual occurrence.

Not many vehicles get interfered with there.

usual or unusual ...?

Don't imagine there's other places to park there except in the carpark.

But there would have a cctv there wouldn't it ?

I'll be afraid the next time I visit.... eventhough tha car is insured and no valuables left in it... :(

thongy

Bite alarms, carp rods, baitrunners, and braid. Great for big bass on beach. I'm bringing my sofa next .....

Oooops, sorry about that, I meant that would be unusual for a car to be interfered with there. :oops:

I know many people that park there and fish the pier very regularly, without any problems.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

• 3 weeks later...
That'll be one of them conversationalists, if he had bopped it on the bonce. :D

Damned fine fish though, whatever.

They'll have to give the kit back now, I did read in Sea Dangler that it was weighed on the pier and then returned.

Crikey, this post will end up on the politics and conservation page now :lol: