NORTHERLY GALE NOW IN FULL SWING.

big_cod

Guest challenge
Yes john should get a go wind slowly comeing round to west looks good for begining of next week.

Was talking to a lad last night he has been getting a few codling also plenty of billit upto a dozen a sesh should be good over next day or two you should get yourself a beach rod john and get off that wall its only twenty yards from your front door i just so happen to know where there is a few beach rods for sale mate may just swag you one what you say ;):D

Getting me to fish on the sea wall? Does that have anything to do with you coming too? :schmoll:

If I am fishing from the shore it wants to be the most inaccessible place possible. So the next day I can tell you and nipper all about it. :)

As for all those rods that Mick got from Mr Wilson’s? Cannot believe that he did not give you and me one.

What’s he going to do with 50 rods? :clap2:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting me to fish on the sea wall? Does that have anything to do with you coming too? :schmoll:

If I am fishing from the shore it wants to be the most inaccessible place possible. So the next day I can tell you and nipper all about it. :)

As for all those rods that Mick got from Mr Wilson’s? Cannot believe that he did not give you and me one.

What’s he going to do with 50 rods? :clap2:

He has been out and bought some wood to strenthen his workshop roof so he can store them for a few years you know what a hoarder he is :lol::lol:

Guest challenge
He has been out and bought some wood to strenthen his workshop roof so he can store them for a few years you know what a hoarder he is :lol::lol:

Ok mate, should we bait a line tomorrow as well? :huh:

Looks as if we might get some use out of them mackerel nets next year then? :sun:

Ok mate, should we bait a line tomorrow as well? :huh:

Looks as if we might get some use out of them mackerel nets next year then? :sun:

Can do worth a try mate got a couple boxes of squid in freezer nipper has mussels half a bucket of flithers wouldnt go a miss :thumbs:

Guest challenge
Dont you lot pinch all the fish I'll be on that ness end Sunday Night <_<:)

500-1st-november-2006017.jpg

Enjoy while you can. :schmoll:

We (darlick nipper and I) :sun: are campaigning for a golden mile at bay? Unless you are affiliated to the parish (and nipper is after getting keys to the parish for fixing my bike) :) then you will have to stay one mile clear of the men’s institute doors on Chapel Street. :P

We have applied to defra who have said they will give it there utmost attention and hope to get it passed through parliament at the same time as they get the RSA golden mile through. :clap2:

The robin hoods bay golden mile does not include commercial fishermen because clear of darlick and nipper, there are none. :D

Regards.