Resevoir Piking

crazynewt

Hello all - been a while since I've been on here!

I have the rather good fortune of living near Rutland and Graffam Water and also Ringstead trout fishery in Northants. I want to try and get out one of these in a boat in the coming few months and was wondering if any of you guys/gals could help me out with who I need to speak to/suck-up-to or bribe?

Keep it reel. (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Pretty certain both the anglian waters either have closed or will do at the end of the month for boat fishing. Ringstead is open on days organised through Derek Macdonald if it is being run like the previous few years.

Tim

Hello all - been a while since I've been on here!

I have the rather good fortune of living near Rutland and Graffam Water and also Ringstead trout fishery in Northants. I want to try and get out one of these in a boat in the coming few months and was wondering if any of you guys/gals could help me out with who I need to speak to/suck-up-to or bribe?

Keep it reel. (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Pike fishing at Rutland has closed.

Grafham open until the 26th November limited number of boats available.

No boats at either water after 26th even for trout [or end of November]

Bank fishing is restricted to selected areas until the season closes on 31st December.

Colin

Have any of you folks been on Ringstead and Elinor before. A few years back we booked all of the dates, 3 on each as I seem to remember and failed to catch a single fish between the pair of us. :o

We're not that bad trust me. :D Anyone else faired better, other that Mr MacDonald of course. ;)

It's just that we got the bumpf through again and could be tempted into having another crack.