Winner photo challenge #25: Movement

Steve Randles

Den, just to put your mind at rest, I had wondered the same but thought that someone else would see it differently.

I've had similar thoughts on other challenges but again people see things in different ways.

Colin

If we all saw thing the same way, wouldn't it get boring, Tony Blair has this 'see it my way' or I'll stamp my feet . . . roll on September :cc_surrender: . . . Gordon Brown :headhurt: ??? come back Maggi all is forgiven :whistling:

CJS2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that CJS2, simple question, simple answer :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

congratulating yourself :lol: fantastic

Yes, its a standard format for announcing the winner so I am congratting myself. It does feel a trifle awkward doing it, but everyone gets the same. I either take part and have to do it if and when I win...or dont take part. And I just love taking part in this challenge although sometimes I just cant find the right photograph. I've been known to have three trips out specifically to get a shot for a challenge, one of those I drove 50 miles for and I still did not have a decent shot to enter.

Such is life!

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Hope you get ya mouse mat, never got mine <_<

Hope you get yours......more worthy :)

Could possibly be because I never received the images of winners No 17 & No 18 and await winners pictures 23, 24 & 25.. :blink::yeah:

Steve, can you please get these sorted for me, we're getting very busy with Christmas orders.

Many Thanks

Patrick

www.theprintbiz.com

Hope you get ya mouse mat, never got mine <_<

Hope you get yours......more worthy :)

I may have misunderstood things but i thought you had asked for your account to be cancelled on the "non fishing chat"

ps congratulations to Steve and to all who entered.

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

I may have misunderstood things but i thought you had asked for your account to be cancelled on the "non fishing chat"

ps congratulations to Steve and to all who entered.

True, so what has that got to do with a comp of a few of month's ago?

<_<

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif

I had set a deadline for all people to respond by when I requested full res pics, to be submitted to Patrick for printing. I overshot that date and time bu around four days so n4llys shot will go off with the others asap..

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet