Codding in the Solent Sat afternoon/evening

richi

Richi - what times you thinking ?

about 3pm till 9pm--got some cuttlefish--lugworm is on order(will find out tomorrow if it's there)let me know if you want any :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You jammy sods!! It's blowin a hooley up in the frozen Tundra that is Cumbria :cold: The sea is just a boiling mass of waves at the mo :( Good luck boys, catch plenty :):)

SDD~~~~ :sun:

Sounds good to me for a shore fishing mission, might just have to travel West and pay you a visit :yeah:

Neil.

Sounds good to me for a shore fishing mission, might just have to travel West and pay you a visit :yeah:

Neil.

you'd be more than welcome Neil :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

you'd be more than welcome Neil :thumbs:

I would love to Richi but It's a bit far for me for a winter hike. I was repying to Dave's post, refering to the weather in Cumbria. That's only a 2 hour drive for me.

Neil. :thumbs:

Hi Richi

How far a paddle from launch is the mark?

May come along tomorrow but will keep an eye on the weather - tomorrow may be the only window we get for some time. Would I be wasting my time using squid down there?

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Hi Richi

How far a paddle from launch is the mark?

May come along tomorrow but will keep an eye on the weather - tomorrow may be the only window we get for some time. Would I be wasting my time using squid down there?

at most 1 mile paddle from launch to mark

off to pick up 1lb of lug shortly so there will be enough to go round :thumbs: (it is worth trying)last time there I caught the Cod on squid/lug cocktail

I will be using Squid/lug and Cuttle/lug baits :thumbs:

as you say old fellow may be the only weather window for some time,love to have you along ;)

p.s. how is our mate Zzippy??

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

Yep that's it - easy launch and return.

Just spoke to Richi as I got a pass so will be there 2 ish weather permitting :)

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard