What have I done!

Houseplant

Had a party at my house last night. Was near paralytic, but managed to get on ebay and put an offer in for a rod I'm not even sure I want. Woke up this morning and had no memory of it until I logged on to ebay and saw it :blink:

Any way, it's one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

Any good?

Jack Pike Hunter Extraordinaire

:lol:

You must be dreading the day you go on a drinking binge and wake up the next day with a fishing rod in bed with you...or maybe a fat ugly dogfish! :unsure::P

I know I am! Once on holiday I spent all day fishing a pier for garfish...caught a big one and got drunk with my mates that night. At 2am I went missing and was found a few hours later balanced precariously on the same pier, trying to fish...drinking and fishing are perhaps the best two pursuits known to a man - but they should not be combined!

Edited by luckyjim

A mate of mine has a pair of them and I'm envious. They are an excellent bit of kit, very light with an excellent progressive curve.

Andrew Boyd

Nowt wrong with drinking and going on E-Bay. It's a nice little surpise when there's a knock at the door and a guy stood there with a parcel for you. Unfortunately not so good when you get ure bank statement.

I keep getting letters from my bank manager, he wants me to revert back to the old method where I pay him.

Yogi. :headhurt:

Take nothing but photo's.

Leave nothing but footprints.

Kill nothing but time.

Biggest load of rubbish on the market, however I feel sorry for you. Take the thing off your hands for fifty squid :lol:

Edited by Rabbit

Hi Andrew,

Hows things? Nothing wrong with the rod, good piece of kit. You also get the lifetime warranty with them.

I bought the 9ft stalker at the end of summer to use on the Teme. Must catch up some day again, I have not got your number anymore, mine is the same, so ring me anytime. Mind you my phone has spent more time in the repair shop of late than with me.

Paul

Hi Seph

Things are good right now. Been working my ass off over the last couple of months. People in Cov seem to like smashing bottles over each other's heads, so that's keeping me busy :)

Apart from that, I was doing an awful lot of diving and managed to bugger my right ear drum, no hearing loss or pain, but no diving, so have been fishing. Still jack hunting on the Leam and was doing well until all this bloody rain came. Managed a few near doubles and *nearly* had a carp out :rolleyes:.

I have a little free time on my hands up until Christmas, so up for any fishing trip offers ;), still no car though :(

I'll PM you my phone number.

Cheers

Andrew

Jack Pike Hunter Extraordinaire