Cumbria Trip

SeaDooDavid

Shame the weather was against you guy's, at least you got out for a paddle.

Pictures are great. And I have to agree the scenery is stunning.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

back in wales after a dodgy drive home with plenty of fog all the way down :headhurt:

Didnt get any photos of the trip as I left the aquapac in Wales but pulled up around the corner for a couple of shots of Daves back garden , looking up the estuary (Esk) towards Eskdale and scafell.

Once again what a lucky fella you are SDD , and waberthwaites sausage shop on your doorstep as well :thumbs:

cumbria002.jpg

cumbria003.jpg

Glad you made it back safely Martin, Just seen that the Liverpool/ Arsenal game was called off due to the fog. Some cracking pics there as well, can't wait to get up there for some Pike.

Tywyn or Borth later this week to have a try for a Turbot :thumbs: though we failed last week off the beach with just a few schoolies.

let me know what your up to stu and I may tag along. Wouldnt say no to a trip back to Cumbria but realistically its a new year weekend I think. Def fancy a trip on the 30th perhaps GB country but opportunities limited due to kids , and the obligitory parties. I'm sure theres a big cod out there with Brittas tatooed on the side - listen to me sing then :thumbs:

Ok Prowler 13