SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could do with topping the tan, it's been 3 weeks since I was in Spain and I'm starting to fade

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

hang in their mate not long now i,m in the final stages myself of my course P/T at caledonian uni three essays to go and a clinical exam at Glasgow Royal by end of June

I could do with topping the tan, it's been 3 weeks since I was in Spain and I'm starting to fade :(

:mad: :mad: :D:D

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

Snatcher if you get any mackerel on saturday keep the heads with the gut still attached, best bait you'll ever have for a BIG silver fella especially where your of to on sunday.

Just out of interest how many from AN are going to be in Drummore this weekend? What with the wedding someone ought to tell Brian at the Ship to get a good stock in

[ 23. May 2005, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Manxman ]

saint_1877:

Lucky you m8......I've got another year to look forward to then a masters or possibly a doctorate after that. Is that a degree or diploma your doing?

worth 60 cat points but will result in dipoloma laeving me a further 50 cats to get if i go on to comlete degree

Manxman the tack4 fishers ie me and the two kids will meet with snatcher for a mackie session have a great wedding mate and catch you about some time

Andrew

SOS

SACN member

saint_1877:

You heard any reports from Terally?

not of late

but love it for a night session doggies a plenty with mackeral bait had a flounder to approx 1 1/2lb 'bout a month ago

Andrew

SOS

SACN member