Summer holiday in Europe

Cory, Corsica also sounds very interesting. How did you get there. I've had a quick check on air flights, and they seem limited. Do most people go over on a ferry?

I've always flown, the last time it was from Gatwick. Time before that I was aleady in France so it was train to Paris, sleep over at my Aunt's place in Paris and Paris - Ajaccio next day. But yes you are right not the easiest place to get to.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Easyjet do a Gatwick to Ajaccio flight from about £36 each way.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Easyjet do a Gatwick to Ajaccio flight from about £36 each way.

Not sure if that includes taxes etc, but have a look on the Easyjet web site John.

• 4 months later...