37 members have voted

1. 1. what do u think

• stay
    • leave

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have posted a poll, now, it will be interesting, after all the comments to see what people realy think.

so please cast your honest vote, i would be very interested, as my brither is in the forces as well.

sean

woman want me, fish fear me

Guest Brumagem Phil

We shouldnt have gone in the first place, but now we are there and so much blood (coalition and iraqi) has been spilt it would be an insult to those who died to leave with half a job done.

We should stay until Iraq is stable.

We shouldnt have gone in the first place, but now we are there and so much blood (coalition and iraqi) has been spilt it would be an insult to those who died to leave with half a job done.

i agree with wat you say..you cant go in, then when it goes bad just leave, thats like a child playing a game, if they cant win, saying im not playing anymore.

sean

i agree with wat you say..you cant go in, then when it goes bad just leave, thats like a child playing a game, if they cant win, saying im not playing anymore.

sean

What i do think will come out of this vote...is there are so many views, suggestions, that have been made in prior postst, about what should have been done, should we be there, should we have gone in,

i would like to see if all thses people cast a vote, or let others do the voteing...

sean

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A U.S. soldier was killed by a roadside bomb in southeastern Baghdad on Saturday, the U.S. military said in a statement, becoming the 2,999th member of the U.S. military to die in Iraq since the invasion of 2003

something to think about

Wars are nasty things - I don't mean to sound flippant but people will die and lots of them most likely - not an undertaking that governments take lightly. That said I think they underestimated this one big time. They shouldn't have gone in but now they're there they have to sort out the mess. It's a shame for everyone stuck in the middle but it needs to be sorted somehow.

Rob.

Wars are nasty things -

Rob.

And a massive adrenaline rush. If it wasn't for wars our Security Forces would be redundant.

Yogi. :thumbs:

Take nothing but photo's.

Leave nothing but footprints.

Kill nothing but time.

Guest Ferret1959
And a massive adrenaline rush. If it wasn't for wars our Security Forces would be redundant.

Yogi. :thumbs:

They do more than fight wars I think.

:rolleyes:

Guest Ferret1959
Should we pull the troops out, save our boys, or leave them there to try and sort a country out, that is going to probably take decades

Have we got forces in ERAQ??? ;) ;) ;)

Hiya,

I voted for them to stay..

I don't particularly agree with why they are over there, but the fact is while they are over there or anywhere else for that matter they will have my full support.

They are trying to do a job that has been asked of them and have enough problems with out having to fight against both sides.

The world is starting to overflow with do gooders, perhaps it's time we had a cull on them :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"